- Open your browser and enter the hostname or IP-address of your endpoint
- Sign in as the admin user
- Make sure the endpoint has internet access and that DNS server(s) are configured. DNS is crucial for both provisioning and call service.
- Navigate from to “Configuration - System Configuration”
Set a “SystemUnit” name. This is the name that will appear on your TV/Monitor/Touch Panel
- Navigate to "Provisioning" and change the following settings
- Navigate to "SIP" and change the following settings
Display Name: Same as Systemunit name.
Proxy 1 Address: enter the server-address provided by Videonor
URI: <Video Address>
- Navigate to "Home" to check the registration status
It should read "Registered" and list the current active IP of the provisioning host. Please note that there are several proxy hosts, so you might read a different IP address here.
- If the endpoint is unable to register, please contact Videonor support by sending an email to email@example.com.