A VMR, or virtual meeting room, is an always-on space to conduct video calls. Participants can join a VMR from a number of different devices and methods and take advantage of a number of key features like:
- Interoperability: Join from a web browser without a download, Skype for Business, standard Skype, video endpoints and software clients, audio dial in, and more.
- Capacity and Scalability: Grow to how many participants you need
- Access: Always on, join at any time. No need to book or schedule
- Browser Connectivity - Join via a web browser with no software or downloads necessary. Great for business to customer calls
- Customization - Control your experience with a variety of advanced features
- Experience - Superb video quality and call
- Features - Control your experience with host features such as muting all participants, locking the VMR, changing layout, giving certain participants focus, and more.
VMR’s can be the glue of any video deployment. They allow for devices that would not normally be able to speak to each other to meet in one centralized place, extending the reach of previous investments rather than replacing them.